Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

I'd have to say this has been the BEST Mother's Day ever!!!  I finally get to experience the day to the fullest with the rest of the moms out there!  I absolutely love being a Mom . . .  Brody's mom.  I wouldn't change a thing, and I'm SOOO thankful for Brody.  He has been the biggest blessing in our lives. 
Also, thank you to my mom for being such a good example, and such a wonderful mother.  I love you very much.
 My goodness, how he's changed in a little less than 2 months.  Here's Brody at 1 day old-- I still marvel at how alert he was as a newborn!  What a cutie.
\
Now, he's sporting the old man hair line (bald on top, with hair on the back and sides), which I think he wears well!!  About a week ago, Brody started smiling.  His little smile melts my heart.
This Mother's Day weekend we went to Pocatello to see my mom, and also to celebrate my brother, Steve's, graduation.  He graduated with a Geology degree, and is now headed off to North Dakota for a job.  Congratulations Steve!  We'll miss you, and we love you.
 The whole clan eating dinner together to celebrate Graduation.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so so happy for you! I had a couple really hard Mother's Days and it makes for an amazing one when you finally have your little one! It was great to see you today, although only for a few seconds. I wanted to make you uncover Brody so I could see =o) but I knew you were in a hurry. Keep enjoying him - he's definitely super cute. The summer will be so fun with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wonderful family love. I love knowing that i helped this beautiful grow. I know he is my angel and an answer to their prayers. I LOVE YOU BRENT, SUZANNE, BRODY and the wonderful family members who will always be in his life!

    ReplyDelete