Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!

It was a great Father's Day for Brent!  His first as a DAD.  He's been waiting for this day for such a long time.  I must say he fills the role very well, and is a GREAT dad to Brody.  We get comments from observers watching Brent with Brody all of the time about how they love watching them together.  Last week in church, I had sharing time to present, so Brent was in charge of Brody.  A number of people told me how impressed they were that he was so good with Brody, and so involved.  One person said, you can tell how much he LOVES that little boy just by watching him.  It's true, he loves that little boy with all he has.  It will be fun to watch them together through the years.  He already has a horse picked out for Brody with big plans to take his little cowboy along with him to work.  I'm so thankful for Brent, and I love him for the dad and husband that he is.  Also, thank you to my Dad, and to Brent's dad for the examples they set.  We love you!!  Happy Father's Day!
Here's Daddy and Brody with Brody's horse, "Cowboy."

1 comment: