Saturday, September 25, 2010

Growing up!

Now that Brody is 6 months old, I wanted to (again) do the car seat comparison to compare how big he was at 1 day, 3 months, and now 6 months.  As you can see, he completely fills out his car seat at 6 months, versus the little tiny one day old baby.  I can't believe how fast he's grown. 

1 day old 
3 months
6 months

Here are a few more favorite pictures of our handsome little man.  (I have a lot of catching up to do on our blog.  We were without internet service for a couple of months at home. . . so planning to slowly catch up!)
Brody at 4 months.
5 months old!!
If you can't tell, I love this little news boy cap on him.  It's now too small, and I've been looking for a new one in a bigger size, but  haven't had any luck- darn.  I found this little 1920's looking outfit, and I couldn't resist buying it.  I love it on him, but his daddy thinks otherwise!  He says, "That's not a cowboy hat!"
Yes, he does have a cowboy hat as well, and I'll be posting some pictures soon.  We had a photo shoot yesterday, and we did get some shots of "Cowboy Brody."
I love smooching this charming baby boy!
Those sparkling baby blues. . . ahhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment