Sunday, November 18, 2012

Halloween 2012

In preparation for Halloween we carved a pumpkin, and we stuck with the traditional jack-o-lantern style.
I attempted to roast the pumpkin seeds, and maybe I didn't follow the directions correctly, but I can't say I loved them.  Next year, maybe I'll try a different recipe.


It makes it easier with your mouth open.


Ewww, pumpkin guts.  








Halloween night, Brody got dressed in his lion costume, and we took him to the trunk-or-treat at the church.

He walked around with a nervous look on his face the majority of the night.  He probably wondered what all those kids were doing, running around in weird costumes.



"We're off to see the wizard". . . 

Again, Brody tried on parts to mine and Brent's costumes.
I think he makes a pretty cute scare crow/ lion cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment