Saturday, December 8, 2012

This and That

 This post is a mish mash of pictures that are from this and that.

I snuck a picture of Brent and Brody snuggled together sleeping soundly on the couch.

 Family time is my favorite time.
We like to snuggle around the fire pit in our back yard, and roast hot dogs (or "hog hogs" according to Brody).







Something that is important to us is daily family scripture study, and prayer.  We have a tradition of following it with a family group hug.

Brody is my little grocery shopping buddy.

And he's his dad's handy-man helper.

This picture was taken at my parent's house.  Brody likes to sit next to this picture of my grandpa, and point to it and say, "Gama's daddy."

Last month, I went to a baby shower for Brent's youngest sister, Janelle. 
Isn't she adorable?
She's expecting her first baby this month.  Wowza, where did the time go?  She was just a wee little one when Brent and I got married!


No comments:

Post a Comment