Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ate My Words

One morning, Brody woke me (too early), and requested a bottle.  (He still enjoys a bottle with oatmeal baby cereal, and requests one on occasion).  I tried to put him off, but he was persistent, so I said to him, "OK, go see if you can find a bottle."  Brody took off, and I figured he'd get distracted and start playing with his toys, then eventually wander back into my room, and possibly snuggle up, and fall back to sleep (so I was hoping).  
A few minutes later (I must have drifted off to sleep again) he came into my room frantically saying, "Spilled down!"  It took me a moment to recognize what he was trying to tell me.  He beckoned me to come, and see. 
Sure enough, Brody did exactly what I told him to do. "Go see if you can find a bottle."
He found one alright, and opened the fridge, retrieved the milk, and attempted to pour his own bottle, while spilling 1/2 gallon of milk on the counter/ floor.  However, I was impressed that he managed to get some of it actually in the bottle!
Love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment