Friday, April 17, 2015

September 2014

Amazingly, I did not take a single photo with my good camera during the month of September.  Crummy cell phone pics are all I have, but they are for sure better than none.

Early on in the month, we met Kourtney at the state fair.  Brody and Matthew had a ball on the rides and Ryker was a good sport and such a mellow baby (as usual).
He didn't even complain when we put a flower in his hair.















We made a visit to Grandma and Grandpa's.


Ryker is now in a phase where he puts anything and everything in his mouth.
His favorite snack these days is paper.







Brody was pretty proud of the souvenier the grandparents brought for him from Yellowstone.


Chubsy wubsy.



Those teefers!

Round-up-- fall of 2014.  I probably posted this in the wrong month. . . maybe round-up didn't begin until October.

In other news, I went to the dark side.  With my hair anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment