Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July at the Cabin.

We love our family, and especially love hanging out, and spending time together. We had a great 4th of July weekend at the cabin with them.
Here's a picture of the whole family. Starting on the back row from left to right: Brent, our brother-in-law , Suzanne's dad, Suz's brother. (Middle row:) Suzanne's sister, Mom, and Suzanne. The three little ones are our triplet neice and nephews.
My mom, my sister, and I by the docks at the reservoir.
Alright, so there's a story behind this one. Brent, my Dad, my brother, and brother-in-law were out behind the cabin shooting the gun (target practice, I guess you could say). It was my turn to shoot, and I placed the scope of the gun a little too close to my eye . . . you can probably figure out what happened! Just a small goose egg above my right eye-- nothing big! Okay, so I'm not an avid sports woman! At least I hit the target that I was aiming for!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha- you'll shoot your eye out (from the Christmas Story) is all that comes to mind. But really, I'm sorry, that sounds painful! I loved seeing the picture with all your family. It's so fun to see them!

    ReplyDelete