Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dad's Day

Dad's are irreplaceable.
I've got a pretty fantastic Father.
So does Brent, 
and Brody does too!
Brent is as crazy about his little boy as Brody is about his dad.
These two are inseparable, and it warms my heart.
The other day, Brent told me the greatest thing in the world is when he hears the pitter-patter of little feet, and then sees Brody running to greet him in the evenings after work, with arms wide open.





We were able to spend Father's Day at my parents' with my sister and her family.
Steve was away working in Montana, so he wasn't able to join us this time.
We twisted my Dad's arm into taking one single picture with his girls.
 We love you, Dad.

Our evening was cut short because Brent got a call that there was a fire on the mountain where the cows were pastured.  By the time we got home, the fire was contained, and all was well- we escaped a BIG beef barbecue. 
However, the kids did get a little bit of time to play in the yard together after dinner, and have a treat.
Or two. Grandma likes to spoil them.



Happy Fathers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment