Sunday, March 24, 2013

Brody's 3rd Birthday-- Part 2

I mentioned earlier that Brody requested Superman for his birthday.  I had fun putting his party together, and in my opinion Brody makes the cutest little super hero ever. 




My parents, in-laws, and my sister and her family came to celebrate Brody's big day.  
We started out with dinner, then played some games, opened presents, and had cake and ice cream-- your typical birthday festivities.  Brody was so wound up with excitement that day which continued through the evening, and he had a hard time wanting to turn off the excitement to go to bed that night!  I'd say he had a pretty good birthday.






Looks to me like someone's cheating. . . hmmm, and we still didn't get it in the right spot!














When it came time to sing "Happy Birthday," Brody got embarrassed and didn't want to blow out his candles.  I can relate, I don't love being the center of attention either. 

While my parents were here, my dad had a tooth bothering him and requested a dental inspection by me-- However, I had an eager assistant who jumped right in to check out his grandpa's teeth. 

I don't know, maybe Brody will follow in my footsteps and pursue a dental career.  
(You can be a cowboy and a dentist you know).

Happy 3rd birthday buddy!
We sure love our little guy!




1 comment: